Commercial HVAC: All You Need to Know
If you have a building that keeps a warm temperature in cold seasons and a cold temperature in warm seasons, you might want to maintain that standard to ensure that every occupant in the building is comfortable. It is why you need to have a better understanding of the HVAC system in your building. A better understanding of your HVAC system will help you to keep it running all the time efficiently. Imagine baking in a hot season, and all of a sudden, your HVAC system gets faulty; it’s going to become a problem, and we wouldn’t want that to happen. This is why we will be explaining to you the way these systems work and how they can be maintained.
Get a Free Estimate
Commercial HVAC and How It Works
Commercial HVAC systems are a very vital part of a building, especially the ones built in recent times. Those of you who don’t know what HVAC is, it stands for “Heating, Ventilating and cooling system”. They are responsible for keeping the temperature levels in a building comfortable. For the temperature level of a building to be comfortable, the temperature has to be up to 72 degrees. Humid temperature is between 40 and 60%, and the internal air quality should be high to ensure that C02 remains lower than 1000PPM.
Commercial Unit Life Span
What is the Lifespan of a Commercial HVAC?
Over the years, technology has been evolving; the same goes for outdoor and indoor conditions. Commercial HVAC systems require a high level of maintenance; at a point, you might even be forced to upgrade subsequently. Present-day commercial HVAC systems can last for a period of 10 to 15 years. However, this doesn’t mean that it is a must that all HVAC systems should stay for 10 to 15 years. Some critical factors influence the lifespan of your commercial HVAC system. Here are the factors:
- Increase in Product usage over the years due to demand
- Climate condition in your location
- Better installment and proper maintenance
Request Your Service Now
Are you looking a professional HVAC company in Southern California?
Get a free quote today for the best heating, air conditioning & electrical services!
What Type of Maintenance is Required for a Commercial HVAC?
1) Quarterly Maintenance includes:
- Intensive cleaning and checking of all outdoor elements.
- Measurement and recharging of refrigerant levels.
- Cleaning and checking of the indoor cooling elements like the evaporator coil, belts, blowers, and others.
- Cleaning and checking of the indoor heating elements like the ignition system, burner assemblies, and others.
- The control systems should be checked and tested for proper functionality.
2) The changing and checking of the air filter should be done more consistently following the producer’s guideline.
3)The Thermostat configuration should be checked and reprogrammed occasionally.
4)Inspection of drain lines, thermostats, and drip pans should be done monthly.
It is very vital to make use of a professional company for your commercial HVAC maintenance. Xpress HVAC will provide you with the best maintenance services for your Hospitals, Schools, Hotels, and even Restaurants. Engaging the services of Xpress HVAC will guarantee that proper maintenance is done on your commercial unit, and it will save you the cost of having to carry out repairs.